Monday, January 30, 2012

This is my life!

Nursing school is fantastic.  I love it.  I just hate studying, so I'm procrastinating right now, to be honest.  I have to be honest, life in general is fantastic right now.  I love my classes, my clinical placements, my husband, and my house (because currently, it's on the clean side, which is always great!).

Have you ever thought about how different things can provide interesting snapshots of your life... like for instance...

My last 5 Amazon.com orders...
1. Nursing Diagnosis Handbook
2. Vegan Slow Cooker Cookbook (because yea, I'm working on going vegan. So far, so good!!)
3. Case Study textbook for school
4. Engine 2 book (have you read it?? That was my impetus for going vegan)
5. Psychiatric Nursing textbook

Yikes. My life is food and school. Actually, that sounds about right. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment