Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wyoming

Not much to post about Wyoming, as it's just a stopover... but the town I'm living in is kind of funny! Here are some photos from around town!

I took a rock to my windshield! Hopefully, it won't be a problem...

This doesn't look pretty... but it was really a nice landscape!

Same as above... the iphone just doesn't quite capture the rolling hills because they're all the same color.

Millions of Harley Davidsons at Stugis!

I've never seen so many motorcycles in one place!

Stop off along the way. Again, the phone doesn't capture the beauty!

Same stop off, another view

Every po-dunk town needs a Taxidermist!

Funky little antique shop in Hulett, WY

The front of the shop

My Hotel - it's 100% NON-SMOKING! YAY!!

The road out of town

My dinner. Lame, but my only alternative was burgers or wings from the biker bar next door!

No comments:

Post a Comment